Board of Directors
1. Dr. J. S. Yadav, (Chairman) is a Non-Executive and Independent Director of our company. He is endowed with a Doctorate degree in Chemistry in the year 1976. He is a Post Doc at Rice University, Houston & UM, Madison in USA for years. His research group successfully developed cost effective technologies for speciality chemicals. His expertise and skills inorganic chemistry are outstanding. He is an eminent scientist with a high level of commitment to the cause of his profession viz. Naturals Products - Organic Chemistry. He is the Director of Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICI), Hyderabad since 2003.
2. Mr. Y. S. R. Venkata Rao, (Managing Director) is the Promoter of our Company. He is an Executive and Non Independent Director. A technocrat and second generation entrepreneur, Mr. Y. S. R. Venkata Rao, holds B.E.(Mechanical) from Sri Venkateswara University, Andhra Pradesh, and Fellow member of the Institution of Engineers (India). He joined our Company in the year 1977 and since then, he has been playing a pivotal role in steering the growth of our Company from being a manufacturer of alkali metals to producer of sodium metal derivatives, cyclic compounds, fine chemicals, which find wide application in various industries, especially the pharmaceutical sector. In his capacity as Managing Director of the Company, Mr. Y. S. R. Venkata Rao takes care of operational and strategic initiatives of our Company. His technical expertise has earned him the 'Member of the Year Award' for the year 2002 from the All India Manufacturers' Association, Andhra Pradesh State Board and also various coveted posts in FAPCCI, PHARMEXCIL, BDMA and such other organizations.
3. Mr. Ch. S. Prasad, is a Non-Executive and Independent Director of our Company. He holds M.Sc (Chemical Technology) from Andhra University. He is also a Fellow member of the Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers and the Institution of Engineers (India). In the past he has been the Chairman of Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers, Waltair Regional Centre. Mr. Ch. S. Prasad has rich experience in the field of Manufacturing Industry. He has worked as an Assistant Plant Manager in M/s. Fertilizer Corporation of India, Vice President (Manufacturing) in M/s. Coromandal Fertilizers Limited and as the Regional Director of the Mehta Group International in Uganda, (East Africa) for M/s. Mehta Group taking care of the corporate management of their joint ventures.
4. Mr. P.C. Patnaik, is a Non-Executive and Independent Director of our Company. He holds M.Sc. (Tech.) in Chemical Engineering from Andhra University. He was a Research Scholar at IIT, Kharagpur and Ford Foundation Scholar at Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh. He is also Fellow member of the Institute of Engineers (India). Mr. P.C. Patnaik has vast experience in the field of project development, industrial promotion, entrepreneurship development and corporate management at senior and apex levels. He worked as Technical Executive in Steel Authority of India (SAIL), as Senior Technical Advisor, Andhra Pradesh Industrial Development Corporation (APIDC), as Managing Director North Eastern Industrial and Technical Consultancy Organization (NEITCO).
5. Mr. G. Jayaraman,is a Non Executive and Independent Director of the Company. He holds B.Sc., Mathematics degree and is a Fellow member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India and Institute of Company Secretaries of India. He has multi-faceted industrial experience across information technology, textiles, cement and pharmaceuticals in the areas like finance, accounts, secretarial, legal and administration functions. Currently, he is serving a multi-national IT company in a senior leadership role.
He has been associated with Andhra Pradesh State Board of All India Manufacturers' Organization for the past 10 years and served as its Chairman during 2003-04 and 2004-05.
6. Sri. Y. V. Prashanth, He is MS in Pharmacy from USA. He is an Executive Director in the company. He had vast experience in Administration and Marketing divisions. His immense presence in the Board will have the benefit of the Company.
7. Mrs. Y. Lalithya Poorna, is a Non-Executive and Non Independent Director. She is B.Tech (Chemical Engineering) and MS (USA) by qualification. She has a good knowledge in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector.